How To: Progress Weights.
One of my favourite fitness quotes is:
"Your body cannot change unless you ask it to."
You need to provide enough stimulus to make things change.
Too many of you go to the gym and lift the same weights or run at the same speed every week.
Here's a simple method to progress your weights each week to get stronger, fitter and more confident in the gym.
1. Every weights exercise has a target number of reps and sets like the one below:
Dumbbell Biceps Curl: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps.
2. The goal here is to achieve the higher end of the range with the selected weight.
3. You are ready to increase your weight when:
This could take a few workouts depending on the exercise.
Do you have any questions about this?
Tomorrow I will show you how to personally train yourself to ensure you are making safe, consistent progress in the gym or at home.
Here Are Four Ways I Can Help You Get Fit And Lose Weight And Actually Keep it Off.
1. Here is my youtube channel which has over 100 videos including 55 workouts and other educational videos.
2. I now offer ONLINE 1-1 Personal Coaching.
Train with me from anywhere in the world at any time. I now offer fully bespoke 1-1 personal training via my TRUECOACH online platform.
Check it out here
3. Check out my small group coaching sessions (max 4 people)
Small Group Coaching.
4. 1-1 Personal Training at my Studio in North Sydney.
My top level service. In-depth personalised training programs, nutrition coaching and weekly sessions at my boutique studio in North Sydney.
Check out my Personal Training Options here: