I don't know about you but I find it tough to sit on one piece of cardio equipment in the gym. It can get tedious, very quickly.
If you are outdoors you can take in the view, take over people during your run or bike ride and maybe even enjoy the simple pleasure of an ocean swim.
When it comes to the gym , boredom can kick in quickly.
Here is one type of workout that will move fast but also keep you motivated every week as you have a time to beat.
This workout can provide the following results when performed regularly:
Check it out and give it a go. Let me know how you got on.
The Indoor Cardio Challenge Workout.
1. Pick 3 pieces of indoor cardio equipment.
2. Pick a short distance for each.
3. Perform your best effort on each and record your time.
4. Repeat for one more round.
5. Try and beat your times on weeks 2, 3 and 4.
6. Change program after week 4.
7. Example workout could be:
8. If you are unfit and feeling out of shape, just do one round.
9. This workout is designed to show quick improvements in fitness as the weeks progress.
You’ll be motivated as you see your recovery get better and your times get faster.
This will help overcome the boredom of just random cardio in the gym.
Give it a go and I promise you’ll be sweating.
Feel free to share if it helps.
Here Are Four Ways I Can Help You Get Fit And Lose Weight And Actually Keep it Off.
1. Here is our youtube channel which has over 100 videos including 55 workouts and other educational videos.
2. We now offer ONLINE 1-1 Personal Coaching.
Train with me from anywhere in the world at any time. I now offer fully bespoke 1-1 personal training via our TRUECOACH online platform.
Check it out here
3. Check out our small group coaching sessions (max 4-10 people)
Small Group Coaching.
4. 1-1 Personal Training at our Studio in North Sydney.
Our top level service. In-depth personalised training programs, nutrition coaching and weekly sessions at our boutique studio in North Sydney.
Check out our Personal Training Options here: