Here is our latest full body weight training workout.
This workout is designed for the beginner to intermediate trainee who wants to lose body fat and keep their muscle.
It is a moderate to high rep program (12-15 reps per exercise) and works a lot of muscle groups in the one session.
You could perform this 1-3 times per week for 4 weeks and keep progressing each week.
Here is how to perform the workout.
How to progress this workout from week to week?
First of all, make sure you have a rest day between weights workouts to allow your muscles to recover.
You can progress this workout in a number of ways.
1. Add slightly more weight each week or every 2 weeks.
2. Always aim to get the three sets of the higher number of repetitions before adding weight.
3. Take less rest between sets.
See the video below for all exercise demonstrations and email me email@example.com if you need alternative exercises.
Enjoy the workout.
Here Are Four Ways I Can Help You Get Fit And Lose Weight And Actually Keep it Off.
1. Here is our youtube channel which has over 100 videos including 55 workouts and other educational videos.
2. We now offer ONLINE 1-1 Personal Coaching.
Train with me from anywhere in the world at any time. I now offer fully bespoke 1-1 personal training via our TRUECOACH online platform.
Check it out here
3. Check out our small group coaching sessions (max 4-10 people)
Small Group Coaching.
4. 1-1 Personal Training at our Studio in North Sydney.
Our top level service. In-depth personalised training programs, nutrition coaching and weekly sessions at our boutique studio in North Sydney.
Check out our Personal Training Options here: